Friday, April 3, 2009

I got a fucking blog

Hey boss,

I started this fucking blog basically as a big fuck you to that dick wipe across the street. This shit for brains likes to come over to my fucking side of the street and tell me how I'm overcharging for my whoppers. You know those little piece of shit candys that got an inside that tastes like a chocolate malt without the chocolate? Yeah, those.

Anyfuck, asshole keeps spouting anything is possible in America (he's from some commie country if you ask me) and that he's going to drive all my business to his little fucking newsstand. CAPITALISM he's always screaming that at me. And he reads all these retarded books on advancing his business. Someone told him he needed to start a marketing campaign or some shit, so he started a blog... A BLOG?! FOR A FUCKING NEWSSTAND! Is he shitting out coupons or something?

Anyway, fuck that guy... he's gonna start a blog, I'll start a mother fucking blog. THIS IS AMERICA, BOSS! Fuck that guy this is my country.

PEace,

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment